The Alternative Diploma Program is a second chance option for students who have either aged out or dropped out of high school. This program operates under allows a student to use his or her prior academic credit to complete the diploma. Most students complete one class per month. The program is self-paced so students may go as fast or as slow as they need to master the content.
- Study anytime and anywhere that you have access to the Internet.
- Plan your study time around your work or family schedule and not the other way around!
- Get real-time feedback on your assignments
- Obtain a high school diploma instead of a GED
- At least 16 years old
- Officially out of school
- Able to demonstrate at least 9th grade skills by pre-testing in math and reading.
- Committed to working in the online course room 4-5 hours per day.
2 North Broad St. Suite #114
Porterdale, GA 30070
We work hard to create a satisfying learning experience for all students of Tiers Free Academy. However, if you enroll and decide our school is not for you, simply cancel your enrollment within the first 3 days. The following fees are non-refundable: Application, Registration, Evaluation, Assessment, and AP Courses.